Here you will find how to submit your abstract and the guidelines that you need to take into account. Please read them carefully before starting the submission process.
- Abstracts can only be submitted online via the abstract submission form. Abstracts sent by post or email will not be accepted.
- All mandatory fields must be filled out.
- To ensure a smooth review process of abstracts, a topic for your work must be selected during the submission process. Note: the choice you make for the topic can be changed by the executive or the scientific committee.
- The acceptable length of the abstract is a maximum of 350 words.
- It is not possible to add tables, figures, or images to your abstract.
- It is possible to submit your abstract until April 15th, 2024
- After submission of the abstract it is not possible to make any changes.
- The presenting author of the abstract must be registered for the meeting before June 10th, 2024
Abstract format and content
The abstract should be structured into the following sections:
- A title that clearly indicates the nature of the abstract
The theme covers various topics. During your abstract submission, you can choose the topic applicable to your abstract
The theme of the meeting will be: “From EPR to improving results”;
Electronic Patient Records (EPRs) have become an essential part of modern healthcare systems. They contain a vast amount of valuable information about patients and their medical history, including diagnoses, treatments, and results. Extracting data from these EPRs makes it not only possible to compare our results, improve our outcomes and our quality of care but also to save costs and improve our efficiency. It goes without saying that this data extraction takes place without additional effort for the user of the EPRs.
The following presentation-type possibilities are available. Please note that the choice made while submitting the abstract is not necessarily the final presentation type. The final choice will be made by the scientific committee.
- Oral presentation
Abstracts selected for an oral presentation will be scheduled in one of the free paper sessions (see preliminary program). The total duration is 8 minutes (including discussion). Language: English.
- Poster presentation
Abstracts selected for a poster presentation will be asked to upload their poster for digital display at the symposium. The authors of all accepted posters have the opportunity to present a 2-minute pitch. The three best pitches will be selected and invited to be presented in a plenary session on Saturday morning. During the dedicated poster session, a representing author is required to be present at the poster. Language; English.